Translate

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Intro

Hey y'all! It's Alicia from awesomeclaysculpting.webs.com. If you don't know me, I sculpt with polymer clay and occasionally sell stuff to people I know. My friend Cali sculpts too, and you can see some of her work on our website. Or at least, you will be able to once I put more pictures up. The website is basically a work showcase and a request database. You can request from there if I know you. If I don't know you but you request anyway, I might make it anyway and put a pic on the site just to annoy you. Yes. I love doing that. But I decided I had to make a blog because since I have been working with clay for over a year, I have discovered some new ways and ideas about sculpting and just had to share them. I might mention fellow bloggers or other websites so you can check them out. So, for now, happy claying everyone! Oh, and if y'all came here, I would very much appreciate it if you visit the site listed above, because I would like publicity. Just as soon as I put pictures up. Ciao!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...