Translate

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Picture Frame

Picture Frame

This is the latest thing I've created. My grandma was visiting so I made a small picture frame magnet for her. I doubt she'll find a picture small enough to put in it, but that's not the point. 

I used black clay for the base, a cookie cutter and gold powder for the hummingbird, and a texture sheet/more gold powder for the bottom left corner. Top left: glitter and white sand, gold paint pen. I painted the girl myself, used gold powder for her hair, and embellished it with micro marbles in gold, silver, and white.
That's really all there is to say on the matter.
Also, I have more stuff to post, but I'll save that for another time.



No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...