Translate

Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Pumpkin Tutorial: Video!

Hey everyone! I finally uploaded the pumpkin tutorial in video form, so enjoy! I'm so glad to be finally helping my fellow clayers- especially the new ones. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE feel free to ask any questions or request something or leave a comment or anything like that! I want your feedback! I want to help! Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ums1oVID_oU

Thanksgiving is fast approaching and I'm starting to plan a clay feast. I noticed that Garden of Imagination (from YouTube) has a sort of menu from years ago and she shows how to make a lot of Thanksgiving foods. I'll sort of use her as a reference when I do mine.

I'm starting to worry about the Gallery- the stuff I have there hasn't sold and it was a lot of Halloween stuff! So now I can't put anything in there Thanksgiving-themed or Christmas-themed because the Halloween stuff hasn't sold- and won't, because Halloween's over! Big dilemma! We'll just have to see. Upside- I'm starting to think more seriously about neighborhood advertising, and from there, I'll proceed to conquer the world! Just kidding- from the neighborhood and the town I live (I'm already selling at the gallery, remember) I'll progress to the country and maybe the world. We'll see how far I get. It would be a great help if you would just tell me what you think.

Farewell until next post! Ta-ta, y'all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...