Translate

Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Meal



I did make a clay Thanksgiving meal, of course. A grand total of 9 dishes were created. I looked at Gardenofimagination's (YouTube) tutorial for most of them: the pumpkin pie, the apple pie (sort of), mashed potatoes, corn, and some of the turkey. For the turkey, I looked at her tutorial and Sugarcharmshop's (YouTube) cooked chicken tutorial and sort of combined the two. But the platter was my idea, using gold and silver. I also made the candles and the pumpkin and the cornucopia with no outside influence. The dishes from my imagination were the mashed sweet potatoes with marshmallow, the salad, the green bean *casserole*, and the bread. I'm going to make a video on YouTube so you can see them, and I'll be accepting tutorial requests for anything that I actually made myself.



Right now they're on my Flickr- Firefox979. Please check them out.



I also painted the wood table they're on.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave comments or questions.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...